Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs and Cats
Salmon oil is an amazing supplement. It helps keep your pet’s body and mind in top shape. The omega fatty acids in salmon give your pet many benefits.
- It helps support healthy skin, coat, joints, heart, kidney and the development and maintenance of the brain, eyes and immune system.
- It also helps promote weightloss in overweight pets and may help reduce certain allergies.
Not all salmon oil is the same. You must take into account the source, purity, and concentration. TerraMax Pro’s Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil purports they have highest quality fish oil you’ll find anywhere.
It’s crafted from wild-caught Salmon and then distilled for purity, it’s refined for maximum potency.
TerraMax Say’s This is just a few of the things Their salmon oil can do for your pets:
- EPA, one of the two omega 3 fatty acids in salmon oil, acts as an anti-inflammatory, which can help with any condition that causes inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints.
- DHA, the other omega 3 fatty acid in salmon oil, is important in brain and eye development in puppies and kittens and is recommended for pregnant or nursing pets.
- It can help ease inflammation due to allergies, and reduce dry, itchy skin. This can be an effective way to potentially decrease the incidence of hot spots.
- It promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and may reduce shedding (For cats, this may mean fewer hairballs, since they won’t pick up as many loose hairs while grooming).
Only the finest salmon oil is used for TerraMax Pro’s Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil. Wild caught exclusively from Alaska, using only sustainable and environmentally responsible fishing methods.
TerraMax Pro’s Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is guaranteed to contain 100% of the purest, most potent fish oil on the market to provide optimum nutrition for your pet.
Get it Here